http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21730241?dopt=Abstract Shared via Dolphin Browser >10% non-acute angioplasty may be inappropriate Clearly this has implications for healthcare budgets. I wonder if fewer PCIs for stable patients will be done if healthcare management forbade angioplasty at the the time of diagnostic coronary arteriography. How many of you would refuse a stent during diagnostic angiogram?
android angina angioplasty applications appraisal asthma atrial fibrillation blog business cloud storage Conditions and Diseases conservative contraception emergency care Emergency Department England Facebook Family medicine finance Francis Report general practice General practitioner google Government Health health bill Healthcare Health care health care policy health economics health service management Heart disease journalism marketing medical applications medical apps medical education Medicine mental health mobile National Health Service netherlands NHS nhsreform nhs reform NHS reforms Patient patient-centered care patient-centred care Patient Safety Philosophy Politics practice management practice policy primary care primary health care psychology public health regulation revalidation Royal College of General Practitioners screening Social media social network software technology thromboprophylaxis Tory Twitter UK United Kingdom United States USA venous disease women's health
- National media: Keogh says 13k NHS deaths! Keogh: er, no I don’t
- Access to General Practice and Emergency Department attendance in UK. A link to poverty?
- Underactive thyroid disease – a modern approach
- Beginners Social Media in Medical Education
- Quality of care is ‘not a priority’ in NHS – PharmaTimes
- The latest David's Primary #meded Daily! paper.li/DrPlumEU/13118… Thanks to @pricedDFM @premedlife @MedEdLucid #meded #foamed 13 hours ago
- The latest David's Primary #meded Daily! paper.li/DrPlumEU/13118… Thanks to @MarianneKuz @HCT_MSKService @JayMurugavel #meded #foamed 1 day ago
- The latest David's Primary #meded Daily! paper.li/DrPlumEU/13118… Thanks to @drjfrank @jordyhnn #meded #foamed 2 days ago
- The latest David's Primary #meded Daily! paper.li/DrPlumEU/13118… Thanks to @HippoEducation @felixankel @AcadMedJournal #meded #ultrasound 3 days ago
- The latest David's Primary #meded Daily! paper.li/DrPlumEU/13118… Thanks to @scanfoam @EMHighAK @KaplanMedical #meded #foamed 4 days ago